These are the initial COVID19 measures. They will likely be modified over time.
· Arrive no more than 5 minutes early for your lesson. Leave the area promptly at the end of play. No congregating at the courts.
· All players must arrive wearing a mask. Mask can be removed during play as long as 6 feet distance can be maintained. Must be worn if tennis professional deems it necessary. Leave wearing mask.
· Bring your own hand sanitizer.
· If you have any symptoms of illness do not come to courts. These include: sneezing, coughing, headache, sore throat or temperature.
· Benches are off limits until further notice. Parents/Guardians/Observers bring their own chairs.
· Avoid touching all surfaces – doors, fences, net posts, nets, etc.
· 6 ft distance must be maintained between student and student, and between student and teacher. Sorry, any student failing to follow this instruction will be asked to leave, without refund. Please avoid touching anyone at any time.
· WHERE POSSIBLE PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH DOORS, FENCES, NETS, NET POSTS OR ANYTHING ELSE EXCEPT YOUR OWN POSSESSIONS.